We are a producer-driven, non-profit organization representing over 8,000 Manitoba producers involved in various aspects of the beef cattle industry, including cow/calf, backgrounding, and finishing sectors. MLCA was founded on April 3, 2007 and is governed by a board made up of 13 producer-elected directors who represent different regions of Manitoba.
Please contact our office for admin fee costs as they may vary.
Please note that there will be a 2.22% holdback of funds on all 2012 loan advances. (To be credited back to loan on payout date)
*NOTICE*: For all standard Cash Advances repayments are to be made as the inventory is sold.
- 18 Month Production period for Sheep and Goats.
- 2013 Sheep and Goat Standard Advances final maturity date is Sept. 30, 2014 (*Repayments to be made as inventory is sold)
- 24 Month Production period for Cattle and Bison.
- 2012 Cattle and Bison Standard Advances final maturity date is March 31, 2014 (*Repayments to be made as inventory is sold)
- 2013 Cattle and Bison Standard Advances final maturity date us March 31, 2015 (*Repayments to be made as the inventory is sold)